Search This Site
- Rest In Peace Clare (JustMEinT)
- Why I choose to boycott halal products in Australia.
- The Big Question – 1
- Is this Islams way of collecting GST from around the World?
- Seeking The Right Word
- Do You Know What You are Purchasing?
- Another Hidden Tax – Halal Certification
- Qld: Muslim whistleblower labelled ‘traitorous’ by Islamic centre
- Islam Q&A #1 – Befriending the kafir
- Islamic arrogance
Author Archives: JustMEinT Musings
The lady behind JustMEinT, Clare McConville-Harris, is no longer with us. I am sad to tell you all that Clare passed away on the 31st of March 2015 after a brief hospital stay, her sudden passing caught us all by … Continue reading
Why I choose to boycott halal products in Australia..
If your business paid thousand’s of dollars +/-monthly or annually to have their product, equipment, plant or employee’s ‘Certified’ pure, clean, trained, healthy – whatever, wouldn’t you think it would benefit them to let their consumers know this? If the Certification/Accreditation … Continue reading
I don’t know about you, but there are times when I have a problem finding the right word to describe a situation, a happening or even a common or everyday thing. My brain simply seems to be in ’empty mode’ … Continue reading
It seems that everywhere we turn today the Sharia (Muslim Law) Halal Certification is turning up in the food supply. Not always obviously but if you do some searching you will find that farmers and manufacturers have paid to have … Continue reading
Shhhhhhh….. whistle blowers are not loved – ever!
The First – more to come we have been advised…..
Sure makes one think……