Search This Site
- Rest In Peace Clare (JustMEinT)
- Why I choose to boycott halal products in Australia.
- The Big Question – 1
- Is this Islams way of collecting GST from around the World?
- Seeking The Right Word
- Do You Know What You are Purchasing?
- Another Hidden Tax – Halal Certification
- Qld: Muslim whistleblower labelled ‘traitorous’ by Islamic centre
- Islam Q&A #1 – Befriending the kafir
- Islamic arrogance
Tag Archives: politics
Ask a room full of people when they believe human life begins and you are likely to get lively discussion. Most people though seem to agree that when the sperm impregnates the ovum, a new life begins – except if you are … Continue reading
I know many folks do not have the Latin Language for everyday speech, so I use a translation here. I would have typed “Panem et Circensus”, as the title of this blog but figured a rough translation would suffice….. literally … Continue reading
Finance Minister Penny Wong has warned elderly pensioners to properly declare their incomes. Senator Wong said today she had “not been looking under pensioners’ beds lately”. Just as well Penny, because I am so darn crook, I cannot move my … Continue reading
Julia Gillard, Prime Minister of Australia, is about to print off more money and hand it out to the people of Australia, in an attempt to convince them she is a Goodie Goodie and some kind of a Fairy Godmother! … Continue reading