Search This Site
- Rest In Peace Clare (JustMEinT)
- Why I choose to boycott halal products in Australia.
- The Big Question – 1
- Is this Islams way of collecting GST from around the World?
- Seeking The Right Word
- Do You Know What You are Purchasing?
- Another Hidden Tax – Halal Certification
- Qld: Muslim whistleblower labelled ‘traitorous’ by Islamic centre
- Islam Q&A #1 – Befriending the kafir
- Islamic arrogance
Category Archives: Monsanto
A Lesson From Overseas When eminent scientist Arpad Pusztai went public about his accidental discovery that genetically modified (GM) potatoes severely damage the immune system and organs of rats, he was suspended from the prestigious Scottish research institute where he … Continue reading
With one exception, I am happy that the Government of South Africa has legislated all items containing Genetically Modified Ingredients MUST be labeled accordingly. VICTORY There is still one clause however that puzzles me. Why is it that: ………. Labelling … Continue reading
I believe I have the right to know what it is that I am eating off my plate. I choose the ingredients for a particular recipe, to achieve a specific purpose. It may be the taste sensation it gives me, … Continue reading
Where does the Buck Stop? I gasped loudly when learning that in the United States of America, the very agency that was put into place to protect consumers – the FDA actually relies on the manufacturers of these items to … Continue reading