Search This Site
- Rest In Peace Clare (JustMEinT)
- Why I choose to boycott halal products in Australia.
- The Big Question – 1
- Is this Islams way of collecting GST from around the World?
- Seeking The Right Word
- Do You Know What You are Purchasing?
- Another Hidden Tax – Halal Certification
- Qld: Muslim whistleblower labelled ‘traitorous’ by Islamic centre
- Islam Q&A #1 – Befriending the kafir
- Islamic arrogance
Category Archives: Low Carbohydrate Diet
Dear Elected Member of the Australian Parliament, I write to you specifically to say ‘Congratulations’ and to tell you how pleased I am to see a new direction opening up for our Country. With you all at the helm my … Continue reading
Originally posted on Just ME in T's Health Stuff:
One would think that the organization (in any country) responsible for issuing guidelines for the nation’s health and well being, would – when presented with clinical data showing that carbohydrate…
Only this week I learned of the death of one of the world’s foremost Low Carbohydrate Diet Advocates Dr. Barry Groves (R.I.P.) When Oxfordshire Cotswolds native Dr. Barry Groves and his wife Monica decided to start on a low-carb, high-fat … Continue reading