The results of ICEsat measurements are in for Antarctica, and it seems those claims of ice mass loss in Antarctica have melted now that a continent wide tally has been made. This was presented in the SCAR ISMASS Workshop in Portland, OR, July 14, 2012 and was added to NASA's Technical Reports server on September 7th, 2012. H/T to WUWT reader "Brad".
Search This Site
- Gone – but certainly will NOT be forgotten
- How Did It Happen?
- RANT - The Cellular Season - part six
- Our Oceans
- RANT - The Cellular Season - part two
- RANT - The Cellular Season - part one
- RANT - Bone Mineral Density, Osteoporosis & Osteopenia PART ONE
- The Gallery is Open
- The Flu that will Kill You – so they say
- The Untainted Mind