The results of ICEsat measurements are in for Antarctica, and it seems those claims of ice mass loss in Antarctica have melted now that a continent wide tally has been made. This was presented in the SCAR ISMASS Workshop in Portland, OR, July 14, 2012 and was added to NASA's Technical Reports server on September 7th, 2012. H/T to WUWT reader "Brad".
Search This Site
- Who Owns What in this World of Spider Web Controls?
- An Open Letter to the new Australian Government
- Zoloft - Cure Worse Than the Ill
- Emergency Declared at Fukushima
- Even with the Data - they still push low fat
- Gone – but certainly will NOT be forgotten
- How Did It Happen?
- RANT - The Cellular Season - part six
- Our Oceans
- RANT - The Cellular Season - part two