This page is directed mainly to people who have reached the age of 65 and over (maybe even some younger but you will get the idea). They are called pensioners, oldies and even the Grey Brigade. The deficiency they may be suffering from is the BIG D deficiency, as in Vitamin D. A deficiency of this most important vitamin can be disastrous – perhaps even fatal!
Search This Site
- How Did It Happen?
- RANT - The Cellular Season - part six
- Our Oceans
- RANT - The Cellular Season - part two
- RANT - The Cellular Season - part one
- RANT - Bone Mineral Density, Osteoporosis & Osteopenia PART ONE
- The Gallery is Open
- The Flu that will Kill You – so they say
- The Untainted Mind
- Who Can You Turn To and Who Can You Trust?